Monday 16 September 2013

This Week...

1.) my dedication to the gym & working out continued
2.) completely indulged in a Harry Potter marathon at over the weekend 
3.) chilled out in bed in my cool-ass space pjs from Cath Kidston
4.) got my head down to tackle shorthand
5.) gave into the craze and made a ramen burger
6.) had a break from studying and enjoyed new issue Vogue with tea
7.) shopping spree, as I convinced myself that new city & new uni means new clothes...
8.) bought the cutest and coolest bottle opener to magically open my drinks!
9.) had my hair cut and done, and really wish I could give myself a blowdry at home
10.) with my girls, out for dinner & drinks with friends for Brammer's 22nd birthday
11.) whipped up a fish pie for the colder evenings
12.) one of those nights where I couldn't fall asleep and before I knew it, it was 3am...it sucks...

I love doing these weekly updates using my instagram photos! I hope you enjoy them too!

Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment