Sunday 23 December 2012

Warm & Cozy

Tis the season of giving!

Two of my housemates have came to visit me in my hometown of Stoke during the Christmas holidays, and we were a bit naughty and opened our Christmas gifts to one another before the big day.
I recieved a lovely and very thoughtful gift, and along with that, a scrummy treat they got me due to my love of moustaches.
I got them some adorable animal socks from Accessorize, which i have been loving for a while now and indulged myself in a few cheeky pairs myself, with my favourite pair being the foxes.
This post isn't really about anything apart from that, and that if you're feeling stressed from a big workload or assignments, then i hope these adorable little faces bring a smile to you face :)
And if you feeling like treating yourself or are struggling for a stocking filler for anyone, these would be perfect and are on offer at the moment!
"Attentiooon!"- Pj bottoms: Cath Kidston
 Although i'm a big summer person, sometimes you just can't beat a warm and cozy night in your favourite pjs with hot coco and a Disney film.
It's Christmas Eve Eve...it's so close now! Are you all excited?!

Hope you're all well and looking forward to Christmas!
Only 2 more sleeps!
Speak soon.
A.x

1 comment:

  1. Those animal socks are SO adorable!!

    I'm so excited for Christmas!! woohoo!

    Cute post!

    www.carpe-diem13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete