Monday 22 July 2013

Graduation Celebrations!

Guys & Girls, this past Friday....

I GRADUATED!
After 3 year of hard work, friendship, sweat and tears, it was time to celebrate all that we'd achieved, and it couldn't have been a better day! The sun was out, hugs were shared, congratulations were made, champagne was popped and hats were thrown.

It was was a glorious and fantastic day, even if I id spend it with a hot and sweaty cape and not the most flattering cap in the world, it really was a day to celebrate with all my beautiful classmates that I'd spent the pat 3 years with, whom I'd share experiences, adventures, cocktails, laughter, tea, and friendships with.
It was also a day filled with family members being proud, which was particularly touching to me, as being the youngest in my family, I'm the last to graduate and it's almost like the end of the trilogy is now complete!
And of course, none of this would have been possible without my amazing tutor, Jane Mills, there for us and guiding us in the right direction, every step of the way.
The day really hit home hoe far we'd all come along and how much I've loved and appreciated the whole degree and uni experience, and I can't wait for the next chapter in my life.

So here's to the Fashion Class of 2013! I hope you all get towards your dreams and goals, and don't be a stranger :)

Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment