Sunday 31 March 2013

Egg-cellent Sunshine!

So, it's approaching April, we are well into Spring, and there is still snow about...c'mon weather...get a grip! I suppose we're all to blame though, global warming is definitely evident, let's just hope everyone realises and does their bit for the environment.

Despite this though, this Easter Sunday, the sunshine made a cheerful appearance, and i couldn't help but smile.
Sunny, yet still bitterly cold, i slipped into a flowing maxi skirt, keeping my legs under wraps, and snuggled up in a chunky knitted jacket, with a fax fur collar.
jacket: River Island, top: H&M, skirt: Warehouse, sunglasses: Ted Baker, earrings: notonthehighstreet,com
 I love the fun scribbles on this skirt, yet remaining sophisticated with a monochrome tone.

To keep myself feeling more in the Spring spirit, I sprinkled some daisy earrings on, and twisted a plait in my hair.





















The look of Spring seems to be kick-started, I just hope the temperature follows suit soon!

I spent this Easter Sunday sharing lots of cuddles, kisses, and cheeky smiles with my beautiful baby nephew, having a proper laugh over very silly stuff with my sister-in-law, spending lots of priceless qualty time with family, and of course, eating copious amounts of chocolate!

I hope you all have a lovely long Easter weekend :)

I have just over 20 working days left at Uni, which is a very scary thought! I'll share a bit more of my work soon, before it all flies by!

Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment