Sunday 10 March 2013

China heart

This week, Spring seems to be making an appearance and creeping into the frosty mornings, and I couldn't be happier!

Brighter colours and less layers have been put on when I get ready in the morning.
Top: Anthropologie, Trousers: H&M, Shoes: Carvela
I love all the creases and folds on this pink jumper, which although subtle, change it from quite normal, to something quite different and quirky. And the colour just makes me happy!
I love these trousers as well, the print on them conjures up thoughts of William Morris and china plates at a tea party. Although being a girl a big skirts and dresses girl for years, I recently cannot get enough of all the printed trousers out there!

I really cannot wait for a change of season, weather and what I wear, and I've got my fingers crossed that it won't be long until summer dresses and sandal wedges can be dusted off!

And just as I'm typing this, it's started snowing outside again....i might be waiting in my fluffy hoodie for a bit longer...

Are you enjoying all the printed trousers at the moment? Or do you think they're a bit too snazzy (as my dad would say!) 
And are you looking forward to Spring?! Or are you more of a Winter bear?

Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment