Thursday 15 May 2014

Denim: on-duty

I bloody love dungarees.
Me and dungarees go way back - you could hardly tear the off of me when I was a wee nipper-snapper. And now I've grown out of them, one pair still isn't enough for me. So, I got myself a longer legged twin, and I cannot stop wearing them.

They are one of the comfiest things ever, and 90% of the time, if I end up making plans with a friend on a Saturday, these babies are my go-to. 
They're perfect for spring -whether I've got an Iron Man sweatshirt and Nikes on with it, or this sheer daisy top and wraparound chunky sandals (or what a girl I met liked to call, my Spice Girl shoes!)

With my hair whipped up into a high ponytail, and some square gold hoops hooked on, my and my denim buddies were ready for the weekend!
dungarees:Topshop, top:Topshop, shoes:Topshop, sunglasses:Raybans
 I especially love the scalloped edge to the top, and whenever I do up my Spice Girl shoes, I feel a little bit like a ballerina!

Do you ever like an outfit so much, that you wear it to death? Well, I'm a bit worried that it's gonna happen with this!




Hope you're all well!
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment